How many use old browsers (e.g. =< Netscape 4 or IE 6) as their ONLY source of web content?

Terry Stewart terry at webweavers.co.nz
Mon Jul 6 18:26:34 CDT 2015

>Loads and looks acceptable under:
>......<snip>.....

Thanks Tomaz,

I've finalised the site now and it's wearing it's new clothes at
http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/index.htm

Actually, it's more that it's wearing it's new undergarments as I've
haven't changed the design in any radical way.  It's going to be degraded
on some old browers I know, but hopefully not too much.

The only thing left not done is the Dick Smith System 80 section.  This is
the oldest part of the site.  As well as making it mobile friendly, I'll be
redesigning parts of it also.  It will take me until the end of the month.

Cheers

Terry