IBM Mainframe update

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 13:16:32 CDT 2015

Now I haven't powered it up since I got it... over ten years ago now! But
in my basement I have a no-brand vanilla PC... which allegedly has special
internal IBM software on it, which allows the user to low-level reformat
standard IBM drives to have 524 byte sectors for mainframe use; it was
given to me for this specific purpose.

I'll drag it out and test it at some point!

Mike