How many use old browsers (e.g. =< Netscape 4 or IE 6) as their ONLY source of web content?

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 19:14:19 CDT 2015

I have been using Mosaic on my OpenVMS system, almost unusable, but fun.
It's more important in this day and age to keep up with the web publishing
standards than maintain backward compatibility.  Google penalizes sites
that are not mobile friendly in their rankings.  If you can't be found,
what's the point?