out-of-mainstream minis

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 08:47:38 CDT 2015

> Not all minis came from the States :-)

That's right. There were one odd swedish mini as well.

Datasaab manufactured a line of minis called D5 in the early seventies. The
D5/10, D5/20 and D5/30. 16 bits.
They were used among others in banks for controlling terminals.
The D5/20 apparently had 64 by 24 bit microcode, used serial arithmetic and
the memory cycle was 1.33 us
http://www.datasaab.se/Aktuellt/IT_ceum/D520_FUB.pdf (in Swedish)

http://www.datasaab.se/Bildarkiv/D530/d530_eng.htm
http://www.datasaab.se/Bildarkiv/NTP/ntp_eng.htm