Where to get a Vax or microvax

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 05:21:32 CDT 2015

Well if we're all putting down markers, I have an 11/780 and /730; I'd love
a /750 to round out the collection. I used to have one, back in mid 1990s
it was one of the first machines I collected... Got it up and running VMS,
then loaned it to a friend, forgot to ask for it back, lost touch with
friend...

Mike