Warren's 'VTserver'

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Fri Jan 30 09:34:29 CST 2015

I too have used VTserver many times.  It's a delightfully clever tool.  And
don't forget, that for PDP-8 there's David Gesswein's dumprest, which also
works very well.  I've used VTserver to build RK05s for Unix 6th Ed. on my
11/34 and dumprest to build RK05s for OS/8 on LCM's 8/e.

Jacob, I don't know why it would have hung for you unless the copy program
is buggered.  I used VTserver without modification and without problem.  --
Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS
Ph.D. Candidate

An optimist sees a glass half full. A pessimist sees it half empty. An
engineer sees it twice as large as it needs to be.