strange number corruption on pdp11/34

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 21:10:40 CST 2015

    I just found and installed another m9312.  That's the board that houses
the power-on diagnostics, right?
    Assuming that's true, I may have a clue: the machine now halts with
177021 showing when I power it on.  I can still enter 165200 via the front
panel and CNTRL-START it and it then behaves just like before, with the
corrupted numbers.  Does that shed any light?

thx
jake