Digital PDP11/10 PDP 11/20 Price List Dec 15, 1969

B Degnan billdeg at buzz1.com
Sun Jan 25 10:41:17 CST 2015

I scanned some info on the launch of the Digital PDP11.  As the documents
show, there was a "rev 1" PDP11/10 that was used as a process control
system.  You could buy the 11/20 version that had the front panel.
Otherwise they were very similar/same systems.  The "rev 2" PDP11/10 is the
unit most people are more familiar with, the core system is interchangeable
with the 11/05.

Most references I have seen on the WWW do not include the original
PDP11/10, anyone have one?

http://vintagecomputer.org/browse_thread.cfm?id=593

Bill