MEM11 Status Update

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Jan 22 09:58:29 CST 2015

    > From: Al Kossow

    > It is the generic bulb panel they used for all of the 8/11/15 panels on
    > the top of the racks.

I think for the -10, too (and that was possibly the initial use, given the 36
wide lamp array - or, at least, they had the -10 usage in mind when they did
it).

I looked at my DECsystem-10 manual, and I suspect that at least the DF10
(channel), RP10 and TM10 controllers used it (4 rows of 36 lights, in the
same aspect ratio), and maybe some of the memory cabinets (MB10, MD10) too -
they have the right size, etc but have 4 switches in the lower left corner.

	Noel