Info about Scenic Computer Systems Corp. Model One

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 19:22:24 CST 2015

Hi all --

Was given this machine today, it's a Scenic Comptuer Systems Corporation
Model One.  It's a 68000 based machine with a custom (I assume) 44-pin
bus with two 8" dual-sided floppies and four serial ports.  And it was
built right here in Seattle, WA :). The serial number on the CPU board
is 9, which makes me wonder how many of these were produced.  I powered
it up after giving it an examination and I get a boot monitor prompt out
of it.

I can't find much information at all on this machine, a brief writeup in
an Infoworld magazine from '83 indicates that it was a UCSD Pascal
machine, but that's about all I know.  Anyone have any info on this
thing?  Better yet, anyone know of any surviving software?  (Well, I can
dream...)

Thanks as always,
Josh