Paper tape standard

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 16:57:06 CST 2015

There is a Pegasus emulator here:-

http://sw.ccs.bcs.org/CCs/simulate.htm

it can be configured to output the tape output to the printer port, so whilst you can't run a program on a real Pegasus you should be able to get paper tape out if you had a paper tape punch.

I was hoping to be able to feed the tape from this program into the original Creed 6S paper tape reader, and hence print it on the Creed printer from the Pegasus at MOSI Manchester.

Sadly, MOSI have decided they want to re-use the gallery the Pegasus is displayed on so the project has been suspended. I don't expect it to restart. I had got as far as printing from paper tape.

Dave Wade
G4UGM