San Diego: 1991 era AS400

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Tue Jan 13 09:59:43 CST 2015

I might be interested in one if they are on the smaller side and you'd be
willing to palletize and ship to the dock at my office (at my expense, of
course). Complete systems, right? I always wanted to play around with an
AS/400. Can you offer more specifics as to what you've got on hand? No
promises but my curiosity is piqued.

Best,

Sean