Bay Area: IBM 4341 and HP3000

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 11:29:37 CST 2015

> Seems to me as several have viewed and walked away the price should be coming down not going up. I also bet the important things such as the MAPS and Hardware manuals are missing, He might have tape drives but does he have any tapes?

Or the IMPL floppies for the 4341 or the 3830, for that matter.
Originals are *required* or there will be no fun, as I think they are
serial numbered to the specific machines. I do not know about the
4341, but don't think that you can just rewrite the IMPL to a new disk
for the 3830, as it is one of those first generation 8 inch types.

--
Will