Need AT&T 3B2/300 EPROM images to replace ones missing in my system

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Tue Jan 6 23:52:10 CST 2015

Esteemed listmembers;

I have started working on restoring a 3B2/300, and right away I've discovered the probable cause for the machine's catatonic state. Three of the system board EPROMs are missing.

Anybody got a /300 they can dump the EPROMs on? For some reason the AATKL ROM (3/4) is still fitted, so technically speaking I only need images of the AATKJ (1/4), AATKK (2/4), and AATKM (4/4) EPROMs.

I may also be after a copy of the AARAM (2/2) ROM from the NI (ethernet) board. My EPROM programmer can't get a good connection on pin 1 of that device and reads it as all zeros. It may still be okay in the socket on the board.

ok
bear.

--
until further notice