Seeking... TI TMS9902 ICs

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sat Jan 3 13:42:36 CST 2015

I guess I missed the discussion, though I was away for quite a while, LOL.
I'm definitely interested in anything to do with the TI-990. I'd really
like to have a 990/4 or 990/5; one of the smaller machines; someday but a
little SBC implementation will do just fine to sate my desire to play with
the architecture. I saw Dave's page, a great read. I plan to use his
assembler. I hadn't done much Googling on the topic in quite a while and I
see the state of things has much advanced in terms of what's out there for
the 990. I ought to download a copy of the emulator and try DX10.

Best,

Sean