Burroughs B 80 in England, Available

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 01:52:39 CST 2015

There are pictures and info out there, but they
came in various quite different configurations; if
it's the 4.5 or 9MB disk drive and the line
printer this could indeed be a little large for
your apartment.

Many fond memories of programming these babies (in
COBOL!)

http://www.picklesnet.com/burroughs/images/fullsize/burr0271.jpg
http://www.computermuseum.org.uk/pictures/burroughs_B80.jpg
http://www.picklesnet.com/burroughs/images/fullsize/burr0228.jpg