Cat weasel Yahoo Group reclaim

Andrew Burton aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 15:14:52 CST 2015

I had to do the same thing a few years back in order to gain control of a
videogame related Yahoo Group. However, I was (and still am) moderators and
owner of a few other groups. (You might be too...)

Yahoo groups are quickly filled with spam these days unless you moderate
posts (and members).

Regards,
Andrew B
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk