TSX Plus...

Jerome H. Fine jhfinedp3k at compsys.to
Wed Feb 18 07:57:42 CST 2015

 >Lyle Bickley wrote:

>>On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 15:56:30 -0500
>Jim Carpenter <jim at deitygraveyard.com> wrote:

>>>After a bit of a hiatus with the PDP-11, I'm getting back into it.
>>>Wondering if there's any update on this? Would be great to see the
>>>TSX Plus bits and documentation you've collected, especially
>>>considering your work with S&H to pave the way.
>>>
>>I am also very interested in this.
>>

>Sorry guys, I dropped the ball on this. I've been doing a bunch of
>transitioning and ended up working on a number of other projects - and
>completely forgot about TSX.
>
>This discussion is prodding me to finish my half done website for TSX...
>
>I apologize for the huge delay...

Since TSX-Plus and RT-11 are closely related, I am also interested.

I am curious. Will V6.05 of the binary distribution be made available?

Will any version of the commented source code be made available?
The last time there was any mention of the commented source code
files, I understand they had been OCRed, but not converted to text
acceptable to MACRO-11.  Has this status changed?  Also, I seem
to remember that the commented source code files were from V6.03,
not from V6.05 of TSX-Plus.  Has that status changed?

In case you are interested, it is possible to use the UnMac application
to produce UNCOMMENTED source code from the OBJ files.  If
the Commented Source Code Files are from V6.03 of TSX-Plus, it
should be easy to produce source code files from both V6.03 and
V6.05 of TSX-Plus binary distributions, then perform a SRCCOM
to determine the differences.

I have added a few features to RT-11 which I would like to see in
TSX-Plus.  About 10 years ago, I looked at TSUSR to see what
could be done there.

Please comment on what hobby users would be allowed and supported
to do with the TSX-Plus distributions?

Jerome Fine