Tadpole Sparcbook 2 OS media...

Plamen Mihaylov plamenspam at afterpeople.com
Tue Feb 17 02:58:09 CST 2015

That's the problem... I have no idea. Bought it from eBay long time ago,
however I can make a dd image of the disk, but it could take a while
because the laptop is in the storage.
Since Sun's Solaris 2.5.1/2.6 didn't work on sparcbook3, I doubt
non-tadpole media will work on sparcbook2.

Also have another 4.1.3 sparcbook2 harddisk dd image from a friend, so you
could give it a try. If you are interested send me a email.

Regards,
Plamen