Prime?

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:54:23 CST 2015

On 02/05/2015 09:59 AM, Bob Brown wrote:
> Anyone know of any actual prime hardware out there?

I helped pick up a 750 for NMoC in the UK back in 2005 - having been based
in the US now for a few years though, I'm not sure what its current status
is and if it's still just a static exhibit (or even on display at all).

It was in good physical shape and had a tape unit, but if I remember right
there was no disk or console, and I don't know if any parts from other
sources have shown up in the meantime (or if there are any workarounds
using non-Prime hardware)

cheers

Jules