Software for DEC MINC systems

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Tue Dec 29 20:41:10 CST 2015

On 12/29/2015 2:47 PM, Jay Jaeger wrote:

> I have had several folks express the desire for them. Over the day or
> few days (we have a gathering coming up tomorrow, and not sure I will
> get to it today, so it could be as late as next week), I will load them
> up on my Google drive in a directory structure analogous to what
> bitsavers uses, and send out the link.
>
> JRJ

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2v4WRwISEQRWWFFdVpCZWFTZEU&usp=sharing

The structure is similar to bitsavers, so look in:

bits/DEC/pdp11/floppyimages

There are two folders, rx01 and rx02 with .img files.

The image files INCLUDE TRACK 0, so depending on how you plan to use
them, you may need to trim off the first track first.

JRJ