Anyone collect Fortune 32/16 systems?

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Wed Dec 23 12:13:45 CST 2015

On 12/23/15 9:45 AM, Chuck Guzis wrote:
> I did the development of the firmware for the monochrome terminal--still have the code as well as the prototype PCB. Z80-based.  I used the 32/16 a bit for testing.  Fortune was located at the old
> Pepsi Bottling Plant in Redwood City.

Did it use ANSI escape sequences?

There is another computer collector in the Bay Area who worked on the Fortune Unix port.

The MAME/MESS folks might be interested in simulating the terminal. They like working on
things like that. The main CPU would be another simulation target if the technical docs ever turn up.