Odd disk image format... .552?

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 02:41:25 CST 2015

Recently found some long-lost images of 5 1/4" floppies that were sent
to me...  10-15 years ago. Here's one of them:

http://www.corestore.org/RP06.552

I've never seen that .552 file extension before. Any clue? It's
possible that refers to a version number rather than some obscure disk
image format...

(They are allegedly Setasi Shelby RP12 boot disks btw :-) )

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'