Available: various PSION organizers, parts, and documentation from the mid-80s

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 23:06:31 CST 2015

Oh put me down for a couple of Series 3s and serial links. They're
useful; was thinking about them just the other day. Used to know an
SGI dealer who kept one handy as the smallest serial terminal he could
find for setting up SGI boxes from the command line.

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.