What did computers without screens do?

ben bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca
Mon Dec 14 14:18:44 CST 2015

On 12/14/2015 11:34 AM, Chuck Guzis wrote:
> The subject brought up the thought of how many display-less computers we
> encounter every day without giving it a thought.  I think that probably
> 100 would be a safe bet.
>
> Looking over past this screen, I see my network hub, mouse, keyboard and
> heaven knows how many display-less computers inside the actual shell of
> my PC.
>
> I can't honestly say how many computers my car uses.
>
> Probably 100 is much too low.
>
> --Chuck

As I was debugging the fpga computer design I had, I found a feature
with the software, no warning just compile with the bug. ARG!
How ever this was code for testing a SD card interface, and since the
card was NOT working I was looking all over for doc's on SD cards
(Not SDHC cards). They now have a bunch of interface chips for them
so your little embedded controller does not have to bit bang.
Next they will create one BIG chip to control all I/O until somebody
changes the standard again.
Ben.
PS Will reply back in January when the new standards hit the market
place.PAY big $$$ for the doc's.