Best 200 buck I have ever spent!!! Deal of a lifetime!!!

Mike tulsamike3434 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:12:47 CST 2015

I was searching Craigslist and found this post with 7 boxes of C64 stuff
One C64 was still in the box, hard to find games great books and much
much more here is a link to what I got! once I have it all setup Ill
upload some more pictures.

Here is a link to the photos...

http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/mikesatcshop/library/Commodore%2064

My wife is using my table that I am going to use to set it all up so as
soon as she is done I will set it all up so you guys can see it all then
I am sure I will have a few questions for the group.
Are there any other Commodore 64 users out there?

I hope I can meet lots of other people that have a love for vintage
computers as I do.