Looking for a PERQ

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:28:30 CST 2015

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 11:20 AM, tony duell <ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> > Tony - thanks I passed the info along to our club.
>
> Some years ago I made some notes on the insides of my PERQ1 keyboard.
> Hopefully
> they will surface again when I get round to unpacking the rest of my books
> (after the
> house move..). If not then I can probably work it all out again, I do
> certainly have the
> PERQ1 keyboard here.
>
> -tony

I found the thing buried under a pile (huge) of surplus military phones,
electronics, terminals, and so on.  I looked everywhere for the keyboard
but could not find it.  May have been crushed and discarded.  Eventually
this will go into the museum display at the VCF (FKA MARCH) computer museum
in Wall, NJ.

--
Bill