Maximizing value selling a working 11/34

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Wed Dec 9 02:01:16 CST 2015

Gosh, people sure are overreacting...

The 11/34 isn't the most sought after system so it might be difficult to
find someone to pick it up or willing pay the shipping.

The parts are probably not very sought after either so it might not be
worth the effort to split it up with the hope of selling all parts.

Instead I would offer it as "whole or specific parts". Perhaps someone
will grab the whole system, perhaps someone local is dying for an RL02,
perhaps someone really wants the header for their H960 (or even the
feet).

Also check for rare items, UNIBUS scsi cards perhaps, and put those in
the item description.

This advice I offer for free with no qualms, good luck to you and your
business partner.

Kind Regards,
Pontus.