Maximizing value selling a working 11/34

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Tue Dec 8 09:15:55 CST 2015

Why would anyone here want to contribute to such a question? The outcome
is unlike to be contributing anything here anyway.

(Or maybe I'm just naive in thinking that people who request assistance
to maximize their profits targeting the same crowd they ask for
assistance from (for free) is abusive.)

	Johnny