Memory Voltage on MicroVAX II

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 5 09:51:39 CST 2015

I finally fixed my H7864 PSU so I can now run my rtVAX 1000. However, I
think the machine is damaging memory boards. I checked the ripple and 5V
looks OK, but 12V looks suspicious. Is the 12V supply used by the memory?

Incidentally, as I have mentioned before, I have drawn out the schematics
for the H7864 PSU. The schematics are drawn illogically, with mistakes
almost certainly still there, but the Primary side I think is more
reasonable now. Is there a good place to post these?

Regards

Rob