Announcing CBM15 V012 (new Beta release)

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 20:45:18 CST 2015

CBM15 V012 has been released to CSDB, and is currently available for
download.

http://csdb.dk/release/?id=143468

CBM15 is a telecommunications software, that facilitates direct two-way
communications between a Commodore 64 computer and a Teletype Corp. M15KSR
(or any other compatible machine).

Note that CBM15 follows the 5/N/2 serial protocol, at a fixed line speed of
45.45 baud (22mS signalling period). As with any of these PC-to-TTY setups,
an external RS-232 to Current Loop converter is required. This is an
initial release, and upcoming releases will add new features and correct a
bug or two.

So.. am I the only one on the list(s) with a C-64 and an M15 on hand? If
you have the required hardware, please give it a try - so far, I've had no
feedback from any other 'real' M15 owner..

Thanks!