Triprocessor PDP-10 [Was: Re: [multicians] Emacs humor]

Rich Alderson RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org
Thu Dec 3 13:08:28 CST 2015

From: Pontus Pihlgren
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2015 11:30 PM

> On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 06:47:12PM +0000, Rich Alderson wrote:

As far as I know, it was a local hack, but if you really care I can ask my
friends who were the systems programmers on SAIL back in the day.

                                                                Rich

Rich Alderson
Vintage Computing Sr. Systems Engineer
Living Computer Museum
2245 1st Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98134

mailto:RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org

http://www.LivingComputerMuseum.org/