Purchased a Microvax 3800

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 10:22:45 CST 2015

Well that works out. I've got a couple Of dssi controllers now. Not sure
what that 50 pin cable could have gone to either. I have not opened the top
half of the machine yet.

Thank you for the pictures of where the battery are. I was looking on the
main cpu board itself. Ive yet to take that apart but it is next on my
list. I stockpiled a bunch of lithium batteries fror phone handsets when
radio shack closed down, they were throwing a bunch of them away. odds are
something in the pile will be what i need as a replacement.