Rik Bos hp-fix at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 3 04:06:16 CST 2015

> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Van: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] Namens Chuck Guzis
> Verzonden: woensdag 2 december 2015 23:24
> Aan: General Discussion: On-Topic Posts
> Onderwerp: Re: TU-58
> On 12/02/2015 01:51 PM, Rik Bos wrote:
> > It's not the first time this discussion comes around.. Poly Urethane
> > rubber, it's called in dutch 'precisie buis/slang' and you can get it
> > in several sizes from 6mm to . large http://www.deboerit.nl/ is my
> > supplier it's a local firm.
> That's curious--when this popped into my inbox, I was in the middle of
asking if
> anyone used PU hose for this purpose.  I'll add a caution that PU comes in
> durometer ratings and that I don't know what's appropriate for this use.
> But yeah, the stuff is very common.  I'd be surprised if McMaster-Carr
didn't sell
> it.
> --Chuck

It shouldn't be too soft, soft rollers have too much friction.
But normal hose grade PU should perform ok.


More information about the cctech mailing list