De-yellowing results

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 13:08:20 CDT 2015

On 08/28/2015 12:08 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
> We're thinking about building that kind of "deyellowing station" in the
> MARCH warehouse.

Hmm, single UV lamp, couple of stepper motors and a couple of circular
tracks, one set at right angles to the other - plus a few misc. bits and
pieces? ;-)

I'm actually curious whether that would work - I've no idea if the reaction
tails off over time, regardless of the presence of UV, which would mean
that the lamp light would have to sweep quite fast across the target object
in order to provide uniform cover.

J.