De-yellowing results

Brian Archer archer174 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 15:46:49 CDT 2015

I use 2 of these in a large plastic tub:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HD6Y4VU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

I cut holes in the lid of the tub for them and used tin foil to line the
insides. Seems to work very well for me. I coat the items in bblonde mixed
with a little extra peroxide to make it thinner. Then I have a bottle of
peroxide with a sprayer nozzle that I use to keep everything damp every
hour or so. I usually get good results in < 4 hours.

--
Brian Archer