A tale of woe, including carelessness, stupidity and laziness....

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Wed Aug 26 13:31:40 CDT 2015

Keep guessing, guys, I don't know where Eric actually worked but the
guesses are intriguing keywords for journal searches. Just got done reading
an article about the Denelcor machine and it's intriguing ... I am always
so enchanted by these unique approaches to what a computer fundamentally
is, that people came up with back then ... I often wonder how some of these
various models would perform if modern technology were applied to their
implementation.

Best,

Sean