VT100 preventative maintenance?

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Sat Aug 22 14:23:35 CDT 2015

> On Aug 22, 2015, at 3:14 PM, tony duell <ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> ...
> [1] In the UK we call all CRT elecrodes after the control grid (first grid) 'anodes' which
> makes sense as they are run +ve wrt the cathode. 

So does a UK tetrode have one grid and two anodes?  Or is there one terminology for CRTs and a different one for other tubes?


More information about the cctech mailing list