Larry Niven's Altair

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 03:32:34 CDT 2015

Who picked this up -

I may have some cash for the buyer to mate it with my new ASR33, on its way via crate and freight.

Anybody got debug and startup tips on the 33, it probably has been siting for a while.
(like who has the melted hammer replacements and such, tape and paper sources)

I assume all the 8K, 4K BASICs are in public domain by now.  The demo for the kids will be the 15 minutes of paper tape, followed by READY.

Randy