RLV11 Debugging

Ben Sinclair ben at bensinclair.com
Tue Aug 18 10:24:33 CDT 2015

Well, I tried a few things, including reading the CSR, which doesn't
appear to be what I expect.

I ended up removing the RLV11 and making sure my system was still
passing the other tests, and I've found that I can no longer run
JKDBD0 to test the CPU, which was working before. It never prints any
of its starting messages, and the run light turns off.

So I'm apparently back to just trying to get the basic system running.

I have no idea why this system is so flaky. One day it works great,
the next it doesn't. Maybe it's just cursed!

--
Ben Sinclair
ben at bensinclair.com