RLV11 Debugging

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Mon Aug 17 21:48:08 CDT 2015

BR level is the bus request level for an Interrupt.  BR 4 is typical.
The RLV11 apparently asserts BIRQ L, pin AL2 - which on the 11/23 would
be BIRQ4 L.  I don't think the RLV11 offers any other choice.

The RLV11 print set (bitsavers) has the switch settings on page 4 of the
PDF.

The RLV11 controller manual can be found at:

http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/qbus/EK-RLV11-TD-001_RLV11_Controller_Technical_Description_Manual_Mar78.pdf

The RLV11 was developed for the original LSI Bus.  I'd expect it to be
Q-Bus compatible, but others here probably have more recent exposure.
It has been a  while since I worked with an 11/23.

Have you tried manually examining the CSR to see what it shows? Does it
make sense?

Have you tried a CSR of 774400, which might be its address on your machine?

JRJ