Creating 5.25" floppies

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:42:11 CDT 2015

Terry & all,

To be clear - SD on a "360K" floppy is 180K? Yes?

Also, what's meant by a "1a"? My mainboard is marked "Rev A" but the
machine was made in late 1982, so I have a hard time believing it's really
the original Ver. A that shipped in the very early units. The board & parts
compliment endured multiple revisions, I'd expect a late-82 board to be in
the Ver. F range - particularly with a 1.4 ROM.

Did they pull first-rev boards and stuff them in the new cases, with latest
ROMs and the DD daughtercard?