Z80 / Z84C Swap (Doh!)

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Mon Aug 17 14:23:53 CDT 2015

    The Executive shipped with CP/M Plus 3.0, in SSDD format.  The Osborne
1 required a double-density option to read DD disks.  I don't recall that
the CP/M Plus 3.0 would even run on the Osborne 1, at least not on my
systems.  Depending on whether the double-density option is installed on
his machine, it might require someone with a system that will write a
single-density boot disk for him.

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us