WANTED: HP 3000

Steve Robertson steerex at ccvn.com
Sat Aug 15 07:35:40 CDT 2015

Mike,

I have a complete micro/37 that I'd be willing to part with. It
was last booted about 2 years ago when another list member was
trying to his a system running.

Is is mounted in one of the short / narrow HP racks with 3x670H
HPIB drives. I think the total disk size is about 1 Gb. That
seems like a ton for a system that small.

I also have a HPIB 7980 front loading tape drive, that I would
include in the deal. AND... I have the original 9-track system
tapes (FOS), some spare NOS tapes (let me know how many you'd like),
the original MPE documents on CD, and I could probably dig up
some MPE paper documentation as well.

I am in western NC but could be coaxed into meeting you somewhere closer
(possibly southern Virginia).

I'll take an offer but, be warned, I'm not giving it away.

Thanks,
Steve Robertson
steerex at ccvn.com

--