Help needed to read 5.2GB DVD-RAM Type 1 cartridges - UK

Doug Peksa PeksaDO at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Aug 13 07:10:28 CDT 2015

Can anyone help with this - A colleague (doing voluntary work) is trying to retrieve data archived on cartridges as per subject.
Does anyone have a drive he can borrow or buy; can someone read them for him etc? If anyone can help,  e-mail me directly and I'll put you in touch. Have seen a couple of drives on ebay.com but none on ebay.co.uk.  As per my e-mail address, Cardiff area.  Note - I read cctalk in digest mode.

TIA.

Doug.