Classic programming

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Aug 7 13:43:56 CDT 2015

On 08/07/2015 11:16 AM, Rich Alderson wrote:

> As others have noted, there are a lot of subjective unstateds in
> your basic question.

Jerome's post in connection with this put me in mind of a BASIC package
written by an old (I lost track of him a long time ago) friend, Mike
Louder--Prime Factor BASIC.  Stil have the disk and manual on the shelf,
even though I've ever owned an Apple II.  I think it qualifies as
"languages no longer in use".

Does arbitrary-precision modular math--used in some early crypto work.
Has anyone other than myself ever heard of this package?

--Chuck