Unusual stuff inside computers

Ben Sinclair ben at bensinclair.com
Mon Aug 3 17:38:44 CDT 2015

This one isn't so pleasant... I worked at CompUSA fixing computers in
the 90's, and one time an employee brought in his personal machine for
repair. Fortunately I wasn't the one that opened it up, as when the
tech popped the case, cockroaches scurried everywhere! The machine was
beyond hope with the amount of "insect debris" inside.

I believe we had an exterminator out the next day!

--
Ben Sinclair
ben at bensinclair.com