Printer manuals that must go!

Jon Auringer auringer at tds.net
Mon Aug 3 11:13:38 CDT 2015

Good morning all!

I have the following printer manuals that I must get out of my space. If
you want any of them enough to make it worth my while to ship them, let
me know soon. They will be out of here by next Monday, one way or another.

Shipping from Madison, WI 53714.

Comrex ComRiterIIE User's Guide
Gemini-10X/15X Users Manual
Citizen MSP-40/45 User's Manual
Wespergroup Model DLP-1132 Printer Controller User's Manual
digital Letterwriter 100 Operator Guide
Dataproducts Model 9030/9040 Printers Operating Guide
Fujitsu M304X Series Line Printer Operator's Guide
HP 7580B, 7585B, and 7586B Drafting Plotters Interfacing and Programming
Manual
HP 7580B, 7585B, and 7586B Drafting Plotters Interfacing and Operator's
Manual
Mannesmann Tally Spirit-80 Computer Printer Operator's manual
Star Micronics radix-10 PC radix-15 PC User's Manual
Panasonic KX-P3151 Daisy Wheel Printer Operating Instructions

-Jon