Ridge 32/330 up and running!

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 22:38:14 CDT 2015

So after having suffered a power supply failure immediately followed by
a disk failure, I'm happy to report that the Ridge is now back up and
running (and has been for the last 24 hours...)  If anyone wants an
account to play around on perhaps the only running machine of its kind,
let me know!  Maybe it'll stay up for awhile this time :).

- Josh