Qualstar 1260 9 Track Tape Service Manual with Schematics

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:26:11 CDT 2015

I have one that I overpaid for (1260)-- It squeaks.
It blinks out the error code for "read after write failed" and refuses to
put anything down on the tape, but seems to load and fast forward / rewind
correctly.

I have a 1052 with motion fault that throws tape all over the room and
won't load.

Sorry to hijack but would love if any experts on these drives pop up!

--
   Ian Finder
   (206) 395-MIPS
   ian.finder at gmail.com